career - job offers
Welcome to the 4smartlogistics career page.
Experienced specialists, young professionals, committed students, prospective trainees and schoolchildren can find our current overview of vacancies here.
it pays to become part of 4smartlogistics.
We know that professional and personal development are closely linked and we align our employee development accordingly. At 4smartlogistics you have the opportunity to work with customers from all sectors, across Europe and beyond. Working from cham, the gateway to the bavarian forest, with customers all over europe and beyond could be your new professional challenge.
become part of 4smartlogistics gmbh and actively shape the digital future in the field of iot, digital applications and industry 4.0 for sustainable logistics and supply chain.
- Produktmanager IoT / digitale Anwendungen (m/w/d)
ideally you bring in:
- successfully completed studies in business informatics or comparable qualification / training with it-related relevance
- programming skills
- safe handling of ms office
- very good German and English skills
- high affinity for digital solutions
- Willingness to travel for customer and partner visits
In any case, it is characterized by:
- teamwork, resilience and flexibility
- entrepreneurial thinking
- analytical thinking
- acting independently
negotiation skillsYou dedicate yourself to these tasks with us:
- further development of our digital product range based on the analytical evaluation of customer requirements
- project planning of customer orders
- technical contact for sales, customer support and partner structure
- administration of web platform and device management
- further development of the functionality of software and hardware in cooperation with our partners.
When can we get to know you? Take the first step and send us your application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to you!
Your contact person for this position:
Lisa Krahmer | Phone: +49 (0)9971 / 841-0 | E-Mail: email@example.com